or is that just us…?
Plugin Spotlight: iConomy
A simple, and easy to use economic core. It provides an easy to use API / service for other plugins to utilize to create innovative and new creations like lottery systems, card games, shops, and more. Your imagination is the limit, and iConomy is just plugging in.
It’s the best money system in Minecraft! Plugins can connect with iConomy so you can pay for things on the server with virtual credits; you can make shops, buy land, sell tools, and whatever else you want just by using iConomy and plugins that can connect with it (there’s loads!)
Plugin Spotlight: XcraftGate
XcraftGate - Version: v0.9.1
XcraftGate started as a replacement for EpicGates and it’s successor RealTeleporter. In the meantime it has grown to a complete worldmanagement solution.
- Create/Delete new worlds (such as Nether, or a specific world for mining, or …)
- Set borders for your worlds, so nobody can explore beyond a specific point
- Create Teleporters between your worlds or to/from your points of interest.
- Limit the amount of creature spawns on your worlds
- Completely deny monster or animal spawns on your worlds
- Allow/Deny PvP on your worlds
- Allow/Deny weather changes on your worlds
Minecraft Atlantis Resort & Hotel, f***in’ amazing.
Bottom picture is the real thing.
Plugin Spotlight: Towny Advanced
Lots of you will have heard of this already; it’s a really powerful plugin to let players own sections of land on the server, and control who can do what in them. You can create towns and nations (which can be allies or enemies of others) and control PvP and monster spawning in areas. Get it!
Plugin Spotlight: WorldEdit
You must have it on your server.
WorldEdit is an in-game map editor with over 100 functions that makes building and fixing really fast
Some of the things that WorldEdit can do include:
- Build far away with WorldEdit’s original brush tools
- Mine instantly with the super pickaxe
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Replace a giant area with a block of your choice
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain (with brush tools)
- Smooth an entire mountain quickly
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them (compatible with MCedit)
- Kill mobs, nearby or across the world, and remove entities (arrows, items, etc.)
- Find out which chunks were in a region, look up your current chunk
- Count the statistical variation of blocks inside an area
- Ascend through ceilings, pass through walls
- Tie in with WorldGuard to protect areas